A fire pit is a great way to enhance your outdoor living space. Gather family and friends to sit around a warm fire and roast marshmallows. If you want, you could also convert it to a planter.
- Install on a well compacted 3/4” stone base
- Your first row of block should be below grade
- If working on a concrete base or solid base, block may be glued directly
- Make sure first row is completely level
- Lay your second row using heat resistant adhesive
- All blocks should be centered on the joints of the previous row
- Install metal fire bowl before your final row of blocks to anchor bowl in place
For more details contact us www.axmaq.cn or call us at 610-259-8840
* These are general guidelines for most applications for fire pits and intended to indicate the scope of such a project. Your own application may require additional explanation which State Road Builders is happy to provide. This is not intended to be your final installation instructions.